UNAFRI PUBLICATIONS 1989-2011
· The Extent of Implementation of the UN Standard Minimum Rules by African Countries (2011).
· African Journal of Crime and Criminal Justice, Volume 2 No.1(AJCJ) December, 2011.
· African Center for Cyber Law and Cyber Crime Prevention (ACCP) Report 26th August 2010.
· Identity Thieves on Rampage: UNAFRI Articles (26th August,2010)
· African Journal of Crime and Criminal Justice , Volume I (AJCJ) September,2009
· UNAFRI launches four of its recent Reports- 11th ,July 2008
· UNAFRI & UNODC: Victimization Survey, Uganda, November, 2007 - April, 2008. Target: Uganda and other African countries
· UNAFRI & UNODC: Victimization Survey, Uganda, November, 2007 - January, 2008. Target: Central, Western, Eastern and Northern regions of Uganda.
· UNAFRI/ICCRL & CPJ “Vancouver, Canada. / UNODC; Parole: From Vision to Legislation to Policy and Practice (Workshop): Lusaka, Zambia, December 11-13, 2007. Target: Zambia Prisons Service.
· UNAFRI/ICCLR & CPJ- Vancouver, Canada, / UNODC; Probation Parole and Community Corrections (Training Workshop): UNAFRI Secretariat, 5-7 December, 2007. Target: Uganda Prisons Service.
· UNAFRI/ICCRL & CPJ- Vancouver. Canada. / UNODC: Probation, Parole and Community Corrections (Training Workshop): Nairobi, Kenya, 28-30 November, 2007. Target: Kenya Prisons Service and Kenya Probation Service.
· Workshop on the Sciences of Criminalistics for Professionals in Uganda. Spectrum of all skilled labour: 29th -31st January, 2007.
· Trafficking in Human Commodity in Nigeria Target: Selected States in Nigeria29th -30th August, 2007.
· Trafficking in Women and Children in Karamoja/Teso region Target: General Public, Gender/Labour and Social Development, Jul- Sept, 2006.
· Sensitization of Cyber Community and General Public about Computer Crimes, Uganda, Target: Tertiary institutions, banks, general Public, June 2006
· Country Consultative Mission, Abuja, Nigeria on the need for a study on Causal factors of Human Trafficking in Nigeria, 2005.
· National Workshop on Trafficking in Women and Children. Target: Gender/Labour & Social Development, Civil Society and Judiciary, 2005.
· Evaluation Workshop on the Project from Prison Back Home. Intervention for Successful Social Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Prisoners (Kampala). Target: Uganda Prisons Service.
· From Prison Back Home: Social Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Prisoners as Phases of the Same Social Process (the Case of Uganda) 3rd Edition; (Evaluative Report) Target: Uganda Prisons Service.
· From Prison Back Home: A Project for Successful Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Prisoners. Initiation of what was to become the Community Service Act. Target: Uganda Prisons Service, 2003.